The LPU version of the KD205 solar panel improves upon the KD205GX-LP panel. It is identical to the KD205GX-LP except that the frame depth is now 1.8 inches instead of 1.4 inches and it supports a greater snowload. Kyocera's new frame technology allows for end mounting of under 50 pounds per square foot (2400 Pa) and traditional side of frame mounting under 113 per square foot (5400 Pa).
Kyocera's superior approach to manufacturing gives Kyocera complete control over every step of the production process, yielding modules with the industry’s tightest power tolerance, quality and efficiency.
Please ask us about Kyocera's warranty on the KD205GX-LPU 205 watt solar panel.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 60 × 40 × 3.5 inches
- End mounting under 50 pounds per square foot (2400 Pa)
- and traditional mounting under 113 pounds per square foot (5400 Pa)
- allows for a greater snow load
- Quality locking plug-in connectors to provide safe & quick connections
- UV stabilized, aesthetically pleasing black anodized frame
- Supported by all major mounting structure manufacturers
- Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners
- Proven junction box technology