Kyocera's KD140SX-UFBS multicrystalline solar panel is a good choice for 12-volt battery systems, such as RV's, boats, and remote off grid applications. Because it's a part of Kyocera's KD series, you'll be ensured more power per cell module.
Sturdy and aesthetically pleasing
The depth of the 140SX-UFBS 140-watt solar panel is 1.8 inches. It accommodates end mounting of 50 pounds per square feet, and traditional side of frame mounting under 113 pounds per square feet. UV stabilized black frame and a smoother finish due to a unique etching and coating process gives it a particularly nice appearance.
Designed for easy, fast and safe installation, it comes with grounding points on all four corners and quality locking MC4 plug-in connectors. With its proven junction box technology, the 140SX-UFPS comes with a PV wire to work with transformerless inverters.
A trusted name in the renewable energy field, Kyocera Solar manufactures and assembles solar cells and modules at its own vertically integrated facility. Their manufacturing approach gives Kyocera complete control over every step of the manufacturing process, producing modules with the industry’s tightest power tolerance and the best quality control.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 59.06 × 26.3 × 1.8 inches
- Weight: 28.4 lbs
- Kyocera's KD140SX-UFBS polycrystalline solar panel is a good choice for 12-volt battery systems
- With its proven junction box technology, the 140SX-UFPS comes with a PV wire to work with transformerless inverters
- Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners for fast installation
- UV-stabilized, anodized aluminum frame in black
- Supported by major mounting structure manufacturers