American-made quality based on 50 years of research and development.
Sharp's ND-250QCS solar panel is one of the most efficient and competitive solar panels in the market today. Common applications for the 250 ND-QCS include commercial and residential grid-tied roof systems, as well as ground-mounted arrays.
The ND-250QCS solar panel offers high-power output per square foot of solar array. Tthe more efficient your solar panels are, the more power you'll generate and the more money you'll save in the long run. The ND-250QCS solar panel is built to maximize power output even in the most rigorous operating conditions. Made of 60-cell polycrystalline silicon, it has a power tolerance of 0%/+5% and an efficiency rating of 15.3%.
The Sharp ND-250QCS module comes with a 25-year limited power warranty, a 10-year workmanship warranty and is UL listed. With a household name like Sharp, you can only win. Call us at 1-800-472-1142 to find out more.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 64.6 × 39.1 × 1.8 inches
- Weight: 41.9 lbs
- Engineering excellence that balances size and weight to power and performance
- Load capacity of 50 pounds per square feet
- High module efficiency 15.3%
- Positive power tolerance
- Made to be durable with tempered glass, EVA lamination and weatherproof back skin
- Advanced surface texturing increases light absorption and improves efficiency.
- 25-year power warranty
- 10-year workmanship warranty