The Sharp NU-Q235F4 235-watt solar panel is a high quality monocrystalline module suitable for most commercial or residential gridtied applications. An interesting choice for designers and architects, Its black frame and black backsheet gives it a sleek modern look that will blend nicely with any rooftop.
The technology used in this NEC compliant Sharp NU-Q235F4 235-watt solar panel is based on 50 years of research. Sharp's proprietary innovation in surface texturing maximizes the light absorption of a solar panel, yielding a higher efficiency rating.
Sharp manufactures their solar panels to withstand the most rigorous operating conditions, while still offering high power output.With a maximum load of 50 pounds per square foot and a superior power tolerance, this panel is definitely worth the investment. And with a name like Sharp, you can't go wrong.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
Back to Top
- Aesthetic black frame on a black backsheet provide a new design solution for your rooftop.
- Advanced surface texturing that increases light absorption, improving cell efficiency.
- Engineering excellence that balances size and weight to power and performance.
- High module efficiency for commercial or gridtied installations.
- Made to be durable, tempered glass, EVA lamination and weatherproof backskin.
- 25-year limited power output warranty.
- SMK connector