Designed to work specifically with the Zep Solar Mounting System, the CS6P 235-watt New Edge solar panel has all of the quality and features that Canadian Solar panels offer with an added feature, the Zep Groove. The Zep Solar Mounting System is a new approach to solar power that eliminates the need for racks and separate grounding hardware. Easier and less expensive to warehouse, ship and install, the approach provides automatic grounding and rapid coupling. With the Zep System, if it's mounted, it's grounded. And because the solar panels lock into each other, the effect is a more aesthetic, cleaner look.
While having made a giant leap towards the future, be assured that the Zep System is backwards compatible and will work with all standard rooftop and ground mounting systems if you need it to be. The CS6P New Edge Canadian Solar panel can be used for commercial, industrial and residential roof-top systems. With an amazing power tolerance of ±2.1% and Canadian Solar's state-of-the art design, production and quality control techniques, you are ensured a high-yield, long-term performance with every module.
The polycrystalline CS6P 235-watt New Edge solar panel comes with a 6-year materials and workmanship warranty and a 25-year limited power output warranty.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 64.5 × 38.7 × 1.57 inches
- Weight: 44.1 lbs
- Quick and easy to install
- Dramatically reduces installation time
- Aesthetic seamless appearance
- Low profile with auto leveling and alignment
- Built-in hyper-bonded grounding system If it's mounted, it's grounded
- Theft resistant hardware
- Ultra-low parts count (3 parts for the mounting and grounding system)
- Power Tolerance (+2.1%)
- Backward compatibility with all standard rooftop and ground mounting systems
- Poly-crystalline cells
- Made with tempered glass and anodized aluminum alloy frame
- Solar panel information