Sharp solar panels are built to maximize power output even in the most rigorous operating conditions. Ideal for grid-tie commercial or residential applications, the black-framed ND-187U1F solar panel is a 54-cell polycrystalline silicon module with a power tolerance of +10%/-5%.
The technology used in the Sharp ND-187U1F 187-watt solar panel is based on 50 years of research. Sharp's proprietary innovation in surface texturing maximizes the light absorption of a solar panel, yielding a higher efficiency rating. An efficiency rating is the percentage of sunlight that is converted from a module into energy. The more energy you yield per panel, the more you save.This particular Sharp panel has a 12.7% efficiency rating.
The Sharp NU-187F1 module comes with 25-year limited warranty and is UL listed. With a name like Sharp, you can only win. Call us at 1-800-472-1142to find out more.
Features & Attributes
- High-power module (187W) using 156mm square poly-crystalline silicon solar cells
- 12.7% module conversion efficiency
- Sharp’s advanced surface texturing process increases light absorption and efficiency
- Subdued, “natural”look to surface of panel
- Bypass diode minimizes the power drop caused by shade
- Black anodized aluminum frame and “L”hook design located along frame perimeter for easy integration with SRS mounting hardware
- Water white tempered glass,EVA resin, and a weatherproof film, plus aluminum frame for extended outdoor use
- UL Listings: UL 1703, cUL
- Sharp modules are manufactured in ISO 9001 certified facilities
- 25-year limited warranty on power output