The Sharp NE-170UC1 is perfect for commercial and residential grid-tied roof systems, as well as ground mounted arrays. Designed to withstand rigorous operating conditions, this module offers high power output per square foot of solar array.
Using breakthrough technology, made possible by nearly 50 years of proprietary research and development, Sharp’s NE-170UC1 solar panel incorporates an advanced surface texturing process to increase light absorption and improve efficiency.
Features & Attributes
- High-power poly-crystalline silicon solar cells (72 in series)
- 13.10% module conversion efficiency
- Triple tab technology boosts module performance by increasing current collection efficacy.
- Sharp multi-purpose modules offer outstanding performance for a variety of applications.
- New high efficiency cells each have 3 tabs.
- UL Listings: UL 1703, cUL
- Sharp modules are manufactured in ISO 9001 certified facilities
- Maximum load 50 psf (2400 Pascals)