Sharp’s ND-N0ECU photovoltaic modules offer industry-leading performance and aesthetics. These residential modules give the clean, attractive appearance of a high-tech skylight while the black anodized aluminum frames and trim strips blend beautifully with the home’s exterior. In addition, an “L” hook design located along the frame’s perimeter ensures easy integration with the residential system mounting hardware.
Developed to withstand extreme heat and high winds, the ND-N0ECU has an anti-reflective coating that provides a uniform blue color and increases light absorption in all types of weather. Sharp’s ND-N0ECU modules are a breakthrough in technology and aesthetics.
Although the 142's are designed for Grid intertie applications, you can use them in a battery-based system with an Outback MX60 charge controller in series strings of up to 4 panels (min. 2 for 12, 3 for 24 VDC systems, 7 for 48 VDC).Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Weight: 31.96 lbs
- High-power module (140W) using 42 square multi-crystal silicon solar cells with 12.14% module conversion efficiency
- Photovoltaic module with bypass diode minimizes the power drop caused by shade
- Black anodized aluminum frame and “L”hook design located along frame perimeter for easy integration with residential system mounting hardware
- Water white, tempered glass, EVA laminate, and a weatherproof film yield long-life modules while enhancing cell performance
- Nominal 14 VDC output is an ideal match for the Sharp multi-string inverter
- Manufactured in ISO 9001 certified facilities
- UL Listings: UL 1703, cUL