Sharp’s NU-U240F2 240 Watt Solar Module
Sharp solar panels are built to maximize power output even in the most rigorous operating conditions. The NU-U240F2 and NU-Q240F2 are 60-cell monocrystalline silicon modules with a power tolerance of +10%/-5%. With a maximum load of 50 pounds per square feet, this Sharp solar panel model is designed for commercial or home grid-tie roof systems. It can also be ground mounted.
The technology used in the Sharp NU-U240F2 and NU-Q240F2 240-watt solar panels is based on 50 years of research. Sharp's proprietary innovation in surface texturing maximizes the light absorption of a solar panel, yielding a higher efficiency rating. (An efficiency rating is the percentage of sunlight that is converted from a module into energy. The more energy you yield per panel, the more you save.)
The Sharp NU-240F2 and NU-Q240F2 module comes with 25-year limited warranty and is UL listed. With a name like Sharp, you can only win. Call us at 1-800-472-1142 to find out more.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 64.6 × 39.1 × 1.8 inches
- Engineering excellence that balances size and weight to power and performance
- Load capacity of 50 pounds per square feet
- High module efficiency 14.4%
- Made to be durable, tempered glass, EVA lamination and weatherproof backskin
- 25-year limited warranty
- Advanced surface texturing increases light absorption and improves efficiency.