The Peak Energy REC 230 PE-US black-framed solar panel is an easy-to-install 230-watt panel designed to provide reliable, high quality, long lasting power. It has one of the tightest power tolerances in the industry (0/+2 %) and an impressive efficiency rating of 13.9%.
Designed for the future, the REC PE-US series is compatible with transformerless inverter technology. The temperature range for this panel is – 40 +80°C and the maximum system voltage is 1000 volts.
The REC 230 PE-US Series utilizes 60 polycrystalline square cells. The double layer high-performance polyester backing and anodized aluminium frame ensures many years of peak performance.
Be sure to check with your Sales Tech regarding the connector used for this module. Back to Top
Features & Attributes
Back to Top
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 66.55 × 39.02 × 1.69 inches
- Weight: 48.5 lbs
- 1000 volts is maximum system voltage
- 60 REC PE multi-crystalline cells (3 strings of 20 cells - 3 by-pass diodes)
- Built to withstand 122 mile per hour winds
- Module temperatures for these panels range from – 40 +80°C