Maximimum sun power
This 60 Panel SolarWorld Gridtie System features the SolarEdge system—a revolutionary way of maximizing the sun’s power using SolarEdge Power Optimizers. Sixty (60) SolarEdge Power Optimizers are paired up with black SolarWorld 285-watt solar panels and strung to one ETL listed 6.0 kW SolarEdge inverter and one ETL listed 10 kW SolarEdge inverter.
Optimize every module
The SolarEdge Power Optimizers maximize energy throughput from each module through constant tracking of Maximum Power Point individually. Because SolarEdge Power Optimizers automatically maintain a fixed string voltage, the SolarEdge inverter works at optimal efficiency.
- Up to 25% increase in power output
- Faster installations with less wiring
- Maximum roof utilization
- Built-in arc fault detection means super safety
- Built-in module-level monitoring for unprecedented remote maintenance capabilities
- 25-year warranty on power optimizers and 12-year warranty on inverters
SolarEdge beats traditional gridtie
In a SolarEdge system, Power Optimizers are paired up to each solar panel allowing panels to operate independently at optimal performance. In a traditional gridtie system, if only one solar panel in your system is shaded or is down, every other solar panel in the array replicates the same power output, reducing the entire system’s power output.
Fewer constraints, more flexibility: