DescriptionThis mono-crystalline Shell solar panel provides a high power output for a given area of panel. Highly transparent tempered glass allows more light to reach the cells and ensures high impact resistance and protection against bad weather. Limited 25 -year warranty. The Shell SQ80s compact dimensions enable it to be readily transported to and set up at remote locations.The greater power output is the result of a change in design. Whereas the solar cells in the lines being replaced have rounded corners, those in the new modules are practically square. The unoccupied spaces between the cells are smaller so that the customer obtains more power for the area covered. Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 20.8 × 2 × 47.2 inches
- Weight: 19 lbs
- High efficiency cystalline silicon cell technology; enhanced by TOPS and new silicon nitride anti-reflection coatings.
- One of the industry's leading energy yields in a wide variety of climates.
- Products rated on fully stabilized initial power so you get the power you pay for.
- Industry leading max power current
- Power output of 80% for 25 years
- 25-year limited warranty, except for RV or marine use
- 10 year limited warranty of 90% power output
- 2 years limited warranty of materials and workmanship