DescriptionThe Sunmodule Plus® monocrystalline 240-watt solar panel is designed and built for long-term yield, stability and ease of use. Every module is factory tested at standard test conditions (STC) to determine the power output.
Only modules with a flashed power that is greater than or equal to the nameplate rated power are delivered. With a proven design of the patented low profile Sunbox junction box, integrated by-pass diodes and sealed welded connections, you are ensured reliable power. The possibility of failures resulting from exposure to the elements is also gone.
With the SolarWorld 240-watt solar panel, the result is an extremely robust package that can be mounted in any orientation and can withstand static loads of up to 113 psf.
SolarWorld provides a 5-year workmanship warranty and 25-year linear performance guarantee. Call Wholesale Solar to find out more.
Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Patented box channel frame design provides extraordinary stiffness in bending and torsion.
- The laminate with 4 mm glass is set deep in the frame channel and secured with precision applied adhesive.
- The frame is assembled by press fit to maximize strength and longevity.
- Mountable in any orientation
- Withstands static loads of up to 113 psf.
- High performance monocrystalline 6.2-inch cells
- Power tolerance of /-3%
- Certified to the stringent safety and design requirements of UL 1703 and IEC
- Patented flat and compact junction box provides seamless protection against corrosion
- Only modules with flash-tested power ≥ Pmax are delivered