If you invest in SolarWorld's Sunmodule Plus™ polycrystalline 235-watt solar panels, not only are you investing in your future, you're investing in America!. These American-made modules tout a 14.02% efficiency rating and -0/+2.13% tolerance ratio. And that's hard to beat.
As the largest and most experienced solar manufacturer in the United States, SolarWorld’s fully automated production lines and seamless monitoring sets the pace for stringent quality control. SolarWorld’s facilities are some of the most environmentally sustainable production plants in the world.
SolarWorld’s Plus-Sorting ensures that only modules that are true to their nameplate rating are delivered. The patented, low profile Sunbox™ junction box is designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions. The module’s box channel frame design offers superior durability, withstanding static loads of up to 113 psf. The Version 2.0 frame is compatible with "Top-Down" mounting methods.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
Back to Top
- Patented box channel frame design provides extraordinary stiffness in bending and torsion.
- Power tolerance of +/- 5%.
- Withstands static loads of up to 113 psf.
- Mountable in any orientation.
- Certified to the stringent safety and design requirements of UL 1703 and IEC.
- Patented flat and compact junction boxes provide seamless protection against corrosion.