The highly efficient SolarWorld's Sunmodule Plus™ polycrystalline 225-watt solar panels tout a 13.42% efficiency rating and -0/+2.08% tolerance ratio and are suitable for most any application.
The panels's patented, low profile Sunbox™ junction box is designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions. Its box channel frame design offers superior durability, withstanding static loads of up to 113 psf. The Version 2.0 frame is compatible with "Top-Down" mounting methods.Ask one of our technicians about this.
As the largest and most experienced solar manufacturer in the United States, SolarWorld’s fully automated production lines and seamless monitoring ensure that each and every module is constructed to high standards. SolarWorld’s Plus-Sorting ensures that only rating that are true to their nameplate rating are delivered.
The Sunmodule SW 225 solar panel is backed by a 25-year limited warranty and a 10-year workmanship warranty.
Call Wholesale Solar for more information at 1-800-472-1142.
Features & Attributes
- Patented box channel frame design provides extraordinary stiffness in bending and torsion.
- Power tolerance of +/- 5%.
- Withstands static loads of up to 113 psf.
- Mountable in any orientation.
- Certified to the stringent safety and design requirements of UL 1703 and IEC.
- Patented flat and compact junction boxes provide seamless protection against corrosion.