The highly efficient SolarWorld's Sunmodule Plus™ polycrystalline 230-watt solar panels tout a 13.72% efficiency rating and -0/2.1% tolerance ratio.At top of the heat when it comes to power efficiency and quality, the Sunmodule Plus™ is worthy of your investment dollars.
SolarWorld’s Plus-Sorting ensures that only modules that are true to their nameplate rating are delivered. The patented, low profile Sunbox™ junction box is designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions. The module’s box channel frame design offers superior durability, withstanding static loads of up to 113 psf. The Version 2.0 frame is compatible with "Top-Down" mounting methods.
As the largest and most experienced solar manufacturer in the United States, SolarWorld’s automated production lines and seamless monitoring sets the pace for the company’s high level of quality control. SolarWorld proudly backs each solar panel with a 10-year workmanship warranty and a 25-year linear performance guarantee.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Patented box channel frame design provides extraordinary stiffness in bending and torsion.
- Power tolerance of -0/+2.1%
- Withstands static loads of up to 113 psf.
- Mountable in any orientation.
- Certified to the stringent safety and design requirements of UL 1703 and IEC.
- Patented flat and compact junction boxes provide seamless protection against corrosion.