DescriptionAmerican-made SolarWorld modules ranked number one in two tests carried out by the Photon trade magazine in 2008 and 2009. They generated 12 percent more power than competing brands. And their solar modules just keep getting better and better. The efficiency on the Sunmodule SW 230-watt solar panel is up to 13.72 % and its power tolerance is -0/+2.17%. This particular model is made of monocrystalline silicon cells, which many consider more efficient than polycrystalline cells.
The Solarworld SW 230-watt Sunmodule is also built for long-term use, stability and easy installation. It will sustain loads of up to 113 pounds per square foot. The Version 2.0 frame is compatible with "Top-Down" mounting methods.
SolarWorld products are manufactured in state-of-the-art factories according to US and international labor and environmental standards. Their flash testing process ensures that any SolarWorld solar panel delivered to your door has greater than or equal power to the nameplate rated power.
25-year Linear Warranty
The Sunmodule Plus® 230-watt module's power performance is guaranteed not to decrease by more than 0.7% per year over a 25-year period -- an added value compared to the two-tiered guarantees usual in the industry.
Features & Attributes
- 60-Cell Mono-crystalline Silicon module
- Front tempered glass
- Withstands static loads of up to 113 per square foot at any orientation
- Efficiency rating of 13.72 percent
- Power tolerance of -0/+3%
- 2.0 frame is compatible with "Top-Down" mounting methods
- Frame has grounding locations on all four of its corners.
- Certified to the stringent safety and design requirements of UL 1703 and IEC
- 31 mm silver frame
- Uses MC4 connectors
- Class C Fire Rating