DescriptionAmerican-made SolarWorld modules ranked number one in two tests carried out by the Photon trade magazine. They generated 12 percent more power than competing brands. The efficiency on the Sunmodule SW 235-watt solar panel is up to 14.02 % and its power tolerance is -0/+2.13%. This particular model is made of monocrystalline silicon cells, which many consider more efficient than polycrystalline cells. Read more.
The Solarworld SW 235-watt Sunmodule is also built for long-term use, stability and easy installation. It will sustain loads of up to 113 pounds per square foot. The Version 2.0 frame that comes with this module is compatible with "Top-Down" mounting methods.
SolarWorld products are manufactured in state-of-the-art factories according to US and international labor and environmental standards. , which is in this case 235 watts.
25-year Linear Warranty, 10-year Workmanship Warranty
The Sunmodule Plus® 235-watt module's power performance is guaranteed not to decrease by more than 0.7% per year over a 25-year period -- an added value compared to the two-tiered guarantees usual in the industry.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- 60-Cell Monocrystalline Silicon module
- Front tempered glass
- Withstands static loads of up to 113 per square foot at any orientation
- Efficiency rating of 14.02 percent
- Power tolerance of -0/+3%
- 2.0 frame is compatible with "Top-Down" mounting methods
- Frame has grounding locations on all four of its corners.
- Certified to the stringent safety and design requirements of UL 1703 and IEC
- 31 mm silver frame
- Uses MC4 connectors
- Class C Fire Rating