American-made SolarWorld modules just keep getting better. With the introduction of stronger thinner glass, the SW 275 Protect modules are able to withstand huge snow loads and other abuses from mother nature while maintaining an excellent 16.4% efficiency rating.
The SW 275-watt Sunmodule is designed for long-term use, durability and ease of use. It will sustain loads of up to 170 pounds per square foot (utilizing a three-rail system), which means it will withstand even the harshest weather conditions.
SolarWorld products are manufactured in state-of-the-art factories according to US and international labor and environmental standards.Their flash testing process ensures that any SolarWorld solar panel delivered to your door has greater than or equal power to the nameplate rated power.
SolarWorld's Sunmodule Protect solar panel warranty is different from all its competitors. Their incredible linear warranty guarantees power generated will not decrease more than 0.35% per year from its nameplate. SolarWorld guarantees 90% module performance after 21 years and 86.85% after 30 years!
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 65.94 × 39.41 × 1.22 inches
- Weight: 46.7 lbs
- 60-Cell Mono-crystalline Silicon module
- Tempered glass on the front
- Withstands static loads of up to 170 per square foot at any orientation
- Efficiency rating of 16.40%
- Power tolerance of +5% / -0
- Frame has grounding locations on all four corners.
- Certified to the stringent safety and design requirements of UL 1703 and IEC
- Uses MC4 connectors
- Class C Fire Rating