The American-made mono-crystalline black-framed 230-watt Sunmodule by SolarWorld is a high quality, sturdy, easy-to-use panel that can be used in a variety of applications.
The proven design of the patented low profile Sunbox junction box has been installed on over a half a million modules. Integrated by-pass diodes and sealed welded connections ensure reliability, and failures resulting from exposure to the elements are eliminated. The fins on the exterior of the module dissipate heat maximizing power output.
The Sunmodule 230's box channel frame design and the laminate with 4mm glass set in the frame channel make this a heavy duty panel that can be mounted in any orientation up to 113 psf.
Each panel is flash tested to STC factory conditions and only modules with greater than or equal to the nameplate rated power are delivered. SolarWorld offers a 25-year linear warranty, which is a bit different that many solar module manufacturers. Most solar panel companies are guaranteeing 90 percent power output for 10 years and 80 percent of the nameplate power for 20 or 25 years. Solarworld guarantees that your module won't deviate more than 3 percent the first year, and .7 percent per years, up to 20 years.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 66.5 × 39.72 × 1.35 inches
- Superior quality solar module with the best value
- High performance monocrystalline 6.2-inch cells
- Sunmodule 230's tight power tolerance of +/-3% ensures the highest system efficiency without the need for on-site module sorting
- Certified to the stringent safety and design requirements of UL 1703 and IEC
- Patented junction box provides seamless protection against corrosion
- Frame design allows for 113 psf in any orientation