EcoSolargy's Neptune Series TWES-(225)60P 225-watt solar panel is a durable and versatile module with exceptional performance. Constructed with 60 grade A solar cells, this solar module will work on residential rooftops or large scale utility projects.
This polycrystalline module is manufactured to provide a conversion efficiency of at least 14.5 percent for maximum kilowatt/hour production. All cells are individually flash tested and each assembled module is quality assured to exceed warranty performance and reliability. And, if you're concerned about environmental impact, EcoSolargy makes sure to comply to international environmental standards.
Wholesale Solar will soon be adding this panel to their live online demonstration of solar panels. You'll be able to compare its performance to EcoSolargy, Sharp, Sanyo, Kyocera and Sanyo panels and see for yourself. Be sure to check it out.
EcoSolargy's guarantees 90% power output for 10 years and 80% power output for 25 years. Call Wholesale Solar to find out more about these panels at 1-800-472-1142.
Please note this solar panel uses MC4 Connectors.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 65.1 × 39.2 × 1.8 inches
- Weight: 44.1 lbs
- Power Tolerance Ratio of +3%/-3%
- Cell Conversion Efficiency 14.5% - 16%
- Non-leaded and tin coated ribbon and wash free soldering flux
- High transmission low-iron 1/8” tempered glass
- Light anodized aluminum frame to prevent the occurrence of water freezing and warping