High Efficiency and Power Guarantee
Sanyo Hit Solar panels are unique on the market because they use two PV technologies in one solar panel--monocrystalline cells and amorphous thin film. The result is a state-of-the-art solar panel with 19.3% cell efficiency that is guaranteed to produce at least 100% of rated power at the time of purchase. Good performers as temperatures rise, Sanyo HIT-195BA20 solar panels produce ten percent more electricity (kWh) than conventional polycrystalline silicon solar panels.
Sanyo's HIT-195BA20 195-watt power panels are constructed with double-wall black anodized aluminum frame for extra strength. They also come equipped with a touch safe junction box, USE-2 outdoor rated cables, and MC4 locking connectors. Lighter in weight than most other solar panels, transportation, fuel, and storage costs per installed watt are lessened, reducing your carbon footprint.
Quality Products with Warranty
Sanyo silicon wafers located inside the Sanyo HIT195BA20 solar panel are made in California and Oregon, and the panels are assembled in an ISO 9001 (quality), 14001 (environment), and 18001 (safety) certified factory.The panels have a Limited 20-Year Power Output and 5-Year Product Workmanship Warranty. For more information, call 1-800-472-1142 .
Features & Attributes
- 195-watts of power
- Cell Efficiency: 19.3 percent
- Module Efficiency: 16.8 percent
- Proprietary Hybrid Technology using monocrystalline cells surrounded by thin amorphous silicon layers
- Produces 10% more power than polycrystalline modules at increased temperatures
- MC4 locking connectors
- Touch-safe Junction Box
- Rated for wind, hail and fire safety (UL 1703)
- USE-2 outdoor rated cables
- Snow load/static wind load 60 Pounds Per Square Foot