DescriptionThe ASE-300-DGF/50-290 is an industrial-grade solar power panel built to the utmost standards. Powerful and reliable, the solar module delivers maximum performance in large power systems that require higher voltages, including the most challenging conditions of military, utility and commercial installations. For superior performance and quality the ASE-300-DGF/50-290 is recognized as the first choice among those who know that not all solar modules are created equal.
- Bypass diode safeguard for every 18 solar cells in series, therefore minimizing power loss, and mitigating overheating safety problems.
- Advanced encapsulation system ensures steady long-term module performance by eliminating degradation associated with traditional EVA-encapsulated modules.
- Moisture impermeable glass on both sides of the module guards against tears, perforations, fire, electrical conductivity, delamination and moisture.
- Patented no-lead, high-reliability soldering system guarantees long life and ensures against environmental harm should the module break or be discarded.
- Each of the module’s 216 individual semi-crystalline silicon cells is inspected and power matched to ensure consistent performance between modules
- Every module is tested utilizing a calibrated solar simulator to ensure that the electrical ratings are within the specified tolerance for power, voltage, and current
- Module-to-module wiring loss is factored into the module’s labeled electrical ratings by testing through the module’s cable/connector assemblies
Features & Attributes
- The ASE-300-DGF/50-290 is independently certified to meet IEEE 1262, IEC 61215, and UL 1703 Standards
- The only solar module in the industry to receive a UL (Underwriters Laboratories) Class A fire rating
- Large surface area requires less interconnects and structural members
- Module-to-module wiring is built right into the module
- Multi-Contact Plug-n-Play connectors mean source-circuit wiring takes just minutes
- Unique mounting systems offered for commercial roofs eliminates the need for traditional mounting rails, heavy ballast, and roof penetrations