Evergreen aims to conscientiously manufacture solar panels without compromise to quality. Theï¿½String RibbonTM polycrystalline solar cells used in this Evergreen ES-A 205-FA3 black-framed solar panel outperform thin films and have comparable performance to bulk crystalline technologies while using half as much silicon.
They offer predictable, reliable, long-term performance and each module is individually tested for quality. Panels come with factory-installed wires, connectors, and bypass diodes.The solar cells are matched to reduce internal losses and the possibility of hot spots.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
Back to Top
- String Ribbon™ polycrystalline solar cells outperform thin films and achieve comparable performance to bulk crystalline technologies while using half as much silicon.
- Panels are produced in a "clean" way and make clean electricity. The proprietary cell fabrication process has among the smallest carbon footprint in the business.
- Solar modules are individually tested to ensure field performance meets or exceeds specifications.
- Solar cells are matched to reduce internal losses and the possibility of hot spots.
- Rugged, durable anodized aluminum frame makes for strong, stable mechanical mounting.
- Industry standard EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) and Tedlar™ construction protects solar cells from mechanical and environmental stress.
- Easy installation and accurate, reliable electrical connections.
- Factory-installed wires, connectors, and bypass diode(s).
- Anti-reflective glass delivers two to three percent more electricity compared to panels with standard glass.
- Maintains up to four percent higher output than most other crystalline silicon panels under hot conditions.