Evergreen aims to conscientiously manufacture solar panels without compromise to quality. Theï¿½String RibbonTM polycrystalline solar cells used in this Evergreen ES-A 210-FA3 outperform thin films and have comparable performance to bulk crystalline technologies while using half as much silicon.
They offer predictable, reliable, long-term performance and each module is individually tested for quality. Panels come with factory-installed wires, connectors, and bypass diodes.The solar cells are matched to reduce internal losses and the possibility of hot spots.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- String Ribbon™ polycrystalline solar cells outperform thin films and achieve comparable performance to bulk crystalline technologies while using half as much silicon.
- The proprietary cell fabrication process takes the lead in environmentally friendly solutions in the manufacturing of solar panels.
- Solar modules are individually tested to ensure field performance meets or exceeds specifications.
- Solar cells are matched to reduce internal losses and the possibility of hot spots.
- Rugged, durable anodized aluminum frame makes for strong, stable mechanical mounting.
- Industry standard EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) and Tedlar™ construction protects solar cells from mechanical and environmental stress.
- Factory-installed wires, connectors, and bypass diode(s).
- Anti-reflective glass delivers 2 to 3 percent more electricity compared to panels with standard glass