The Kaneka P-LE055 is a 55-watt 12 volt P-type solar panel with junction box. A good choice for several reasons, this amorphous silicon thin film panel enables superior light absorption per nominal watt power. Compared with industry predominant mono-crystalline and poly-crystalline solar panels, the Kaneka P-LE055 performs better in higher temperatures. Under ideal radiation, Kaneka solar panels can produce 95% of its nameplate wattage.
The Kaneka P-LE055 is designed for off-grid applications. And, with this great price, the time it takes to re coop your investment in renewable energy will come before you know it.
Another good reason to buy amorphous silicon solar panels is that they are lead-free and require less material and energy to produce them.
The Kaneka P-LE055 features a 10-year limited warranty on power output and is designed to deliver you trouble-free electricity for years to come.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Power tolerance +10%... -5%
- Power warranty P-TYPE PV modules will maintain more than 90% of minimum rated power for 10 years (based on data from silicon PV modules installed over a month under conditions of 25ºC, A.M. 1.5 and 100m W/cm2)
- Ecological advantage with extremely low consumption on material
- Energy payback time less than 2 years
- Delivered ready for connection with cable and Multi-Contact plug-in connectors
- Available in pallets of 20