Designed to provide homes with a completely independent power supply, the SW 4048 offers sinewave, utility grade output power, high capacity battery charger, high surge current ability, and easy installation. The SW 4048 inverter/charger can be configured as a stand-alone unit and work in conjunction with your generator to handle loads too large for the generator alone. With the use of the GTI option, it can act as utility interactive inverter, sending excess power back into the grid.
When the utility fails, the SW 4048 instantly supplies AC power to critical loads. When the utility power returns, it can automatically recharge your batteries in preparation for the next power interruption .
This inverter has been discontinued.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Weight: 118 lbs
- Adjustable search mode can reduce idle power to 1 watt
- Current compensated, adjustable low battery cut-out voltages and high battery cut-out protection.
- Protection circuitry guards against over-current, short circuit, over temp, low battery and high battery conditions.
- Battery charger design allows the use of smaller back up generators at high efficiencies.
- Fully programmable operation
- on-board computer with a built-in or optional remote LCD display/control panel
- system monitoring of both DC and AC input and output
- full integration with the grid for back-up
- Built in starting control circuits for two and three wire generator starting systems
- Three stage, temp. compensated, adjustable, battery charger, with remote temperature probe to maximize battery life.
- Utility grade, sine wave power
- Backed by a two year warranty with an optional three year, extended warranty available