A powerful all-in-one solution, Prosine 2.0 inverter/chargers deliver up to 2000 watts of unsurpassed clean true sine wave output power and combines this with a 100 amp, multistage battery charger. Series stackability allows for two units to power 240 VAC applications such as power tools, over ranges, washer/dryer combinations and air conditioner. The system includes a full function LCD remote control panel and battery temperature sensor.
Remote Control Panel
- Independent inverter and charger on/off controls
- Push button control of power sharing, equalizing, battery set-up, and system configuration
- Easy to read backlit digital text messaging display
- Numerically displays AC and DC system information including volts, amps and state of inverter/charger
- Monitors battery temperature and adjusts charger to provide an accurate charge in any climate.
Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 18 × 12 × 8 inches
- Weight: 24 lbs
- 2000-watt inverter (4500-watt surge)
- 100 A power factor corrected multistage charger
- True sine wave output (crystal controlled)
- Built-in 30 A transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and incoming AC power
- Series stackability for 120/240 VAC (requires two units)
- Power sharing reduces charging current when AC loads are activated to prevent tripping of shore power breaker
- Equalization mode conditions batteries for longer life
- Optional GFCI version available
- LCD remote control panel and temperature sensor included
- Compact, lightweight, and easy to install
- Over temperature shutdown and automatic overload protection
- Over voltage and under voltage protection
- Short circuit and AC backfeed protection.