The Outback FX 2012T is a 2,000-watt continuous rated modular "building" block sinewave inverter/charger which can be used for both small and large power systems. Each Outback FX 2012T inverter/charger is a complete power conversion system--DC to AC inverter, battery charger, and AC transfer switch.
Additional inverter/chargers can be connected at anytime in either parallel (120 VAC), series(120/240 VAC), or even three- phase (120/208VAC) configurations, which allows the system to be tailored to the specific power conversion requirements of the application. Additions can be made at the time of the installation or afterwards as the need arises.
See OUTBACK POWER INVERTER ACCESSORIES, including stacking kits for two and four inverters, remote temperature sensors, Mates, and Hub Communications Managers.
An Outback "Mate" system controller can operate and monitor up to eight Outback inverters and eight 60 amp Outback solar controllers creating a versatile and powerful solar system "brain".Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 22 × 13 × 22 inches
- Weight: 66 lbs
- Modules stackable in up to 16,000-watt systems
- Designed to work with battery banks for "off-grid"applications or for utility / grid-intertie applications or as a combination of the two
- Can be used in high ambient temperatures with reduced output ratings
- Designed to survive harsh climates anywhere in the world
- Unique sealed, die-cat aluminum chassis protects and keeps the power conversion components cool
- Standard 5-year warranty