The Outback FX 2524T is a stackable, 2,500W-continuous rated, modular sine wave inverter/charger. Used for both small and large power systems, each Outback FX 2524T inverter/charger is a complete power conversion system in one—a DC to AC inverter, a battery charger, and an AC transfer switch.
Additional "building block" inverter/chargers can be connected at any time. They can be stacked in parallel (120 VAC), in series (120/240 VAC), or even three-phase (120/208VAC) configurations, which allows the system to be tailored to the specific power conversion requirements of the application. Additional inverter/chargers can be added at the time of installation or after.
See OUTBACK POWER INVERTER ACCESSORIES, including stacking kits for 2 and 4 inverters, remote temperature sensors, Mates, and Hub Communications Managers.
A Mate system controller can operate and monitor up to eight of these inverters, and eight 60amp solar controllers. With an Outback Mate you can create a versatile and powerful PV system "brain".Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 22 × 13 × 22 inches
- Weight: 62 lbs
- Modules are stackable to create up to 16,000-watt systems
- Designed to work with battery banks for "off-grid"applications or for utility / grid-intertie applications or as a combination of the two applications
- Can be used in high ambient temperatures with reduced output ratings
- Waterproof and designed to survive harsh climates anywhere in the world
- Standard 5-year warranty