OutBack M-Series inverter/chargers provide true sine wave power output with intelligent battery charging. They incorporate a DC to AC inverter and battery charger. Also they incorporate an ultra fast AC transfer switch, which combines 30 amp pass through and neutral/ground switching. This seamlessly transfers shore cord current without dropping any loads.
OutBack inverter/chargers produce virtually distortion free, pure sine wave AC power for onboard electronics like sensitive stereo and TV equipment, computers and microwaves while minimizing RF interference. Industry leading surge power allows you to start heavy loads such as air conditioning.
Power factor corrected battery charging gets the most out of your shore cord and your generator while maximizing battery performance and lifetime. Modular expandability is achieved through networked communications, allowing your inverter system to grow with your power needs.
You may also be interested in:
- Pre-wired, pre-tested power centers, which save you time and money.
- Magnum Energy Refurbished inverters, which come with a lower price tag and a one-year warranty rather than the two year standard warranty.
See OUTBACK POWER INVERTER ACCESSORIES, including stacking kits for 2 & 4 inverters, remote temperature sensors, Mates, and Hub Communications Managers.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 22 × 13 × 22 inches
- Weight: 56 lbs
- Modular System with a "Mount Anywhere" Design
- High Surge Capability
- Circuit Boards that our Corrosion Resistant
- Neutral/Ground Switching
- Networked Communications
- No buzzing sound, silent operation