Enjoy the ease of automation
The Magnum Auto Gen Start will keep your battery bank charged when you are not home to read the meter. You can sleep soundly knowing that the Auto Gen Start will recognize when your refrigerator has drained your batteries and it's time for your generator to supply a much needed charge.
Adjust the AGS to meet your needs
You can set the battery start voltage from 10-12 VDC or 20-22 VDC, and the start temperature from 65° - 85°F. You can then set the run time from one to five hours, and the quiet time with a clock that is easy to set (quiet time only available with AGS-N model). The Auto Gen Start settings do not prevent manual start / stop operation of the generator. You can use any existing start / stop switch in your coach.
The Magnum AGS is compatible with most generators, including Onan, Powertech, Generac, and Westerbeke. Go to this page to find the wiring diagram for you particular generator. You'll also want to reference these informative documents, when it comes time to implementing your AGS-S or AGS-N. The AGS-S works as a stand alone model, while the AGS-N Network version works in combination with the ME-ARC or ME-RC 50 remote control monitoring devices.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.7 × 5.4 × 1.3 inches
- Weight: 2.1 lbs
- Selectable cabin temperature for generator start from from 65-85 °F
- Selectable battery voltage for gen start 10-12 VDC or 20-22 VDC
- Selectable generator run time 1-5 hours
- Adjustable 24-hour clock
- AGS-N Model Only—Selectable quiet time with 5 choices: 9pm - 7am, 9pm - 8am, 9pm - 9am, 10pm - 8am, 11pm - 8am