Reliable off-grid power - For 230V, 50Hz applications (outside the US)
Magnum Energy offers this outstanding 230-volt 50Hz inverter available in 12 and 24-volt configurations. This particular model is 12-volts but call us about the 24-volt option. Magnum Energy products are known for their user-friendly design, impressive features and outstanding reliability, making this a go-to off-grid inverter. The MS-E series of inverters are backed by a trusted 2-year parts and labor warranty. The MS-1512E inverter/charger is a cost-effective, easy to use solution for your off-grid power needs.
Some of the highlighted features of this inverter include:
- Power factor correct charging is included in all Magnum inverter/chargers, this useful feature uses 25-30% less AC current when connected to a generator or shore power.
- Current overload protection enables the inverter to automatically shut down if the output wattage is exceeded or a short in the wiring is detected.
- Automatically shuts down if abnormal voltages or temperatures are detected, protecting your expensive batteries.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.7 × 13.8 × 8 inches
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Continuous output of 230 VAC at 50 Hz and 25°C
- Pure Sinewave
- Numerous protection features to provide a safe and peace-of-mind operation
- Built in over current protection for AC out
- Integrated input/output breakers
- Low/High battery protection will automatically shut down the inverter
- Battery temperature sensor
- Lightweight and versatile mounting options
- 2-year parts and labor warranty