The RD Series inverter/charger from Magnum Energy is a powerful, yet simple-to-use, inverter, especially designed for rugged backup power usage. �
This safe and reliable piece of equipment is so easy to install. �Simply connect the inverter's output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel; connect your public power (AC) to the inverter's terminal block (easy to reach); connect the batteries, and then you can switch on the power.
Magnum Energy offers a 2-year warranty on this inverter and will extend it by one year if you install it with a MMP or MP Magnum Energy panel.
You may also be interested in:
- Pre-wired, pre-tested power centers, which save you time and money.
- Magnum Energy Refurbished inverters, which come with a lower price tag and a one-year warranty rather than the two year standard warranty.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.7 × 13.8 × 8 inches
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Modified Sine Wave Output.
- Power Factor Corrected Charger (Sine Wave)
- RS485 Communication Port and Remote Port
- Flash Programming
- An Inverter-mounted ON/OFF Switch with a LED Indicator
- Dual In/Dual Out with 30 amp transfer relays
- Shelf, Bulkhead or Upside Down Mounting.
- Large AC Access Cover with Terminal Screw Block
- 360 degree DC Connection Terminals with Covers
- An optional battery temperature Sensor, for optimum battery charging
- Aesthetic Aluminum Cover
- Rugged Aluminum Dicast Base
- Warranty: Two-Year Limited Warranty