Magnum Energy MPDH-30D Interconnection System and Enclosure
Magnum Energy's quality interconnection systems and enclosures are made in the United States, and are renowned for their attention to detail.
The MP (Magnum Panel) enclosures have been designed to conveniently combine all of the major components for a high power renewable energy system in one seamless unit. The MPSH-30D enclosure features convenient front panel operation, and will allow you to easily set up, monitor, and operate up to four MS-PAE inverter/chargers with the optional ME-RTR router. All of Magnum's enclosure systems are UL and CSA certified for code compliance.
Magnum Energy's MPDH-30D enclosures feature a full system bypass switch, allowing for a convenient way to isolate the inverters for battery maintenance.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 32 × 23 × 8 inches
- Weight: 49 lbs
- Accommodates either DIN rail or back-mount DC load breakers.
- Accepts 120VAC or 120/240VAC output wiring.
- Front-mounted breakers
- Efficient footprint at only: 32” wide, 23” tall, and 8” deep.
- ETL listed to UL1741 and CSA C22.2 107-01
- Two 250A DC Breakers.
- Two Dual 30A AC input breakers.
- Two Dual 30A AC output breakers.
- Dual 125A AC bypass breaker.
- 1000A/100mv DC shunt.