The new Mini Magnum Energy MMP is an inclusive, easy-to-install panel designed to work with a Magnum MS-AE, MS, RD or other non-Magnum inverter/charger. At 12.5" wide x 18" tall x 8" deep, it is called "mini" because of its small footprint. It is front-mounted with breakers and remote giving you easy access.
Not only is the MMP less expensive, it is pre-wired for fast installation, saving you time and labor costs.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13 × 18 × 6.8 inches
- Weight: 22.5 lbs
- Small footprint: only 12.5" wide x 18" tall x 8" deep .
- Money-saving design: not only is the MMP less expensive, but it is pre wired for fast installation, saving labor costs.
- Easy access: front-mounted breakers and remote (optional).
- Choices: can be wired for 120 VAC or 120/240 VAC output.
- Inclusive: works with non-Magnum inverter/chargers (stand-alone parts included).
- Listed: ETL listed to UL1741 and CSA C22.2 107-01.
- One DC breaker - 175A or 250A.
- One AC bypass breaker - 30A dual pole or 60A single pole.
- One AC input breaker - 30A dual pole or 60A single pole.
- 500A/50mv DC shunt.
- DC buss bars for battery positive and negative.
- Din rail for optional DC mini breakers - will hold up to six breakers.