The PVP2800 is a revolutionary PV inverter offering the highest peak efficiency in its class. Complying with installation and inspection requirements for PV system disconnects, this residential inverter’s integrated AC/DC disconnects are listed to the UL 98 standard called “enclosed and dead front switches”.
The PVP 2800’s NEC compliant wire raceway gives way to generous working room for ease in installation, and provides for a single point of connection from the utility service and PV array. The wire raceway also allows flush side-by-side mounting, eliminating extra equipment and resulting in a cleaner, less expensive installation. PV Powered offers an industry-leading ten-year warranty and replacement program. Optional web monitoring offers low cost, secure access to inverter status and performance history.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Low parts count and few interconnects eliminate common points of failure.
- Listed to UL 98 standards, providing higher switching mechanism standards.
- Lockable, single AC/DC switch.
- NEC compliant internal wire raceway allows flush side-by-side mounting.
- World-class, live, technical phone support.
- Factory integrated inverter and PV system disconnects.
- Optimally placed knockouts allow flexible conduit routing options.
- 10-Year limited warranty