Introducing the RD Series inverter/charger from Magnum Energy: a “new generation” inverter designed especially for rugged backup power usage. Powerful, yet simple to use!
All you need to do is connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel; connect your public power(AC) to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block; connect the batteries, and then switch on the power.
Magnum Energy offers a 2-year warranty on this inverter and a 5-year warranty when you install it with a MMP or MP Magnum Energy panel.
You may also be interested in:
- Pre-wired, pre-tested power centers, which save you time and money.
- Magnum Energy Refurbished inverters, which come with a lower price tag and a one-year warranty rather than the two year standard warranty.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 18 × 14 × 15 inches
- Weight: 45 lbs
- Shelf, Bulkhead or Upside Down Mounting.
- Modified Sine Wave Output.
- Power Factor Corrected Charger (Sine Wave).
- RS485 Communication Port.
- Remote Port
- Flash Programming
- ON/OFF Inverter-mounted Switch with LED Indicator
- Dual In/Dual Out with 30 amp transfer relays
- Extra Large AC Access Cover with Terminal Screw Block
- 360 degree DC Connection Terminals with Covers
- Battery Temperature Sensor - for optimum battery charging (optional)
- Aluminum Cover
- Smooth, Aesthetically Pleasing Design Rugged Aluminum · Dicast Base