The Magnum Energy MS4024PAE Inverter/Charger is a good choice when you need to run parallel systems. These pure sinewave inverters are designed specifically for the most demanding renewable energy applications. The unique design of the MS4024PAE provides two 120VAC output lines that are 180° out-of-phase with each other, so that the combination of the L1 and L2 lines total 240VAC and the voltage between either L1 or L2 and neutral is 120VAC, eliminating the need to purchase two units and stack them together to get 240 volts.
When the power requirements of the system are beyond the capacity of a single MS-PAE Series inverter or the system is expanded as more loads are added, up to four MS-PAE Series inverters can be connected together in a parallel configuration. When connecting inverters in parallel, the overall inverter power and surge capacity is increased to power a large single load or more smaller loads. You can parallel up to four inverter/chargers for up to 17.6kw of power at 120/240V. The MMP and ME-RTR are required for parallel stacking the MS-PAE Series.
Also available in 4400 watts (48 volts), the MS-PAE Series inverters are powerful, easy-to-use and ETL listed to the stringent requirements of UL 1741 and CSA C22.2 No. 107.1-01 for Renewable Energy installations.
Magnum Energy offers a 2-year warranty on this inverter and a 5-year warranty when you install it with a MMP or MP Magnum Energy panel.
You may also be interested in:
- Pre-wired, pre-tested power centers, which save you time and money.
- Magnum Energy Refurbished inverters, which come with a lower price tag and a one-year warranty rather than the two year standard warranty.
Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.7 × 13.8 × 8 inches
- Weight: 55 lbs
- The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%.
- This inverter is similar to the AE series but it allows for parallel stacking. The MMP and ME-RTR are required for parallel stacking the MS-PAE inverters..
- You can stack up to four inverter/chargers for up to 17.6kw of power at 120/240V.
- Pure sinewave in 24 and 48 volt configuration
- Noise reduction: The lightweight aluminum base and cover provide noise reduction and corrosion resistance
- Multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port
- Accessible design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360 degree DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches: The MS-PAE Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Expanded transfer relay: Up to 60 Amp transfer service is available on all models # 2 year limited warranty