The Magnum Energy MSH3012M is a pure sine wave inverter designed with true hybrid technology allowing it to run larger loads from smaller generators.
Most inverters only use one source of energy to power loads, either from incoming AC power—shore or AC generator—or from the batteries. The MSH-M Series combines the energy from both sources to power loads. This allows the inverter to recharge the batteries when there is surplus power or deliver more power to the loads if they require more than the AC input can supply by itself.
Features & Attributes
- Pure sine wave: Power your TVs, stereos, plasma screens, and other sensitive electronics without worry
- Install the MSH-M Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your utility power cable to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
- Choices: The MSH-M Series comes in 12 and 24 volt configurations, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Interchangeable: The MSH-M is interchangeable with the Magnum MS Series and uses the same accessories as the MS Series.
- Lightweight: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple ports:The MSH-M Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Accessible design: Extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers.
- Three-year (36-month) limited warranty.