Designed for renewable energy systems - For 230V, 50Hz applications (outside the US)
The RD-4024E inverter/charger from Magnum Energy is a modified sinewave inverter so it's less expensive than its pure sinewave counterpart but reliable and safe like all Magnum Energy inverters. Use this inverter with most Magnum Energy accessories like a ME-RC or ARC remote control and an automatic generator start for a reliable power solution. The RD series of inverters is backed by a trusted 2-year parts and labor warranty.
Some of the highlighted features of this inverter include:
- Power factor correct charging is included in all Magnum inverter/chargers, this useful feature uses 25-30% less AC current when connected to a generator or shore power.
- Power switch to quickly turn on/off with LED indicator
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Easy to access AC terminal blocks
- Works with most Magnum Energy accessories
- Current overload protection enables the inverter to automatically shut down if the output wattage is exceeded or a short in the wiring is detected.
- Automatically shuts down if abnormal voltages or temperatures are detected, protecting your expensive batteries.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.7 × 13.8 × 8 inches
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Continuous output of 230 VAC at 50 Hz and 25°C
- Modified sinewave power
- Numerous protection features to provide a safe and peace-of-mind operation
- Low/High battery protection will automatically shut down the inverter
- Battery temperature sensor
- Lightweight and versatile mounting options
- 2-year parts and labor warranty
- Built in over current protection for AC out
- Integrated input/output breakers