The Xantrex Trace C-12 controller has a 12-amp, low-voltage disconnect and an automatic lighting control.
The lighting control turns the light on at dusk. It has an adjustable-duration timer for a run-time of 2 to 8 hours or can be set to run all night. If the battery gets low, the lights shut off.
User-adjustable LVD set points. It is for use in 12-volt systems only and can be mounted outdoors.
The Xantrex C-12 is used worldwide in a variety of applications, including remote-village lighting systems and automatic-outdoor lighting in Africa, Latin America, and Asia. An optional battery temperature sensor ensures precise battery charging, regardless of battery temperature fluctuations.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8 × 5 × 3 inches
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Ensures your batteries are always charged
- Silent, pulse width modulated microprocessor control (maximizing battery life)
- Field adjustable voltage and battery set points
- Electronic protection against short-circuit, overload, over temperature and reverse polarity conditions.
- Durable construction