Morningstar’s SunSaver Duo is an advanced PWM two battery controller for RV’s, caravans, boats and cottages. This product will charge two separate and isolated batteries at the same time, such as a “house” and an engine battery, based on user selectable priorities.
The SunSaver Duo employs Morningstar’s legendary SunSaver controller technology, whose long-term track record for high reliability and improved battery charging is well-recognized in the solar industry. This controller also includes a backlit remote meter which may be mounted in or on a wall, and displays digital and pictorial status information about the solar power system.
The SunSaver Duo is epoxy encapsulated for environmental protection, is user adjustable via DIP switch or connection to a personal computer, and has an optional remote temperature sensor.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 2.2 × 6.7 × 1.6 inches
- Weight: .6 lbs
- Two Battery Charging
- Provides Useful Information
- Lower Cost
- Easy to Install
- Longer Battery Life
- Extensive Electronic Protections
- Highly Reliable
- Epoxy encapsulation protects the controller against dust and high humidity.
- Efficient electronics and a conservative thermal design allow the controller to operate reliably at high temperatures.
- Five year warranty and estimated 15 year life.