Optimized for high-wind marine environments
When it comes to producing energy in windy marine environments, AIR X Marine turbines really deliver. This is hands down the best energy choice for off-grid marine-based applications in high-wind environments. With optimized software, AIR X Marine consistently delivers energy where it matters most, such as SCADA, telecom, security, cathodic protection and more.
The AIR marine has become the standard wind turbine among blue water cruisers, with over 18,000 turbines sold worldwide in just a few years. Here's why:
Powerful: A wind generator with incredible power to charge your batteries, the Air X 12 marine has a new alternator, more advanced airfoil and state-of-the-art electronics enhancing the performance by over 30%.
Quiet: The AIR marine operates more quietly as a result of two significant design improvements. The new alternator spins 23% slower and the exclusive Auto-Brake™ regulator automatically slows the blades to a silent spin when the batteries are charged.
Reliable: The new body design efficiently directs excess heat directly into the wind. This reduces operating temperature by 20%. The new body also doubles tip-to-tower clearance for reliability you can count on during storms and harsh weather.
View all wind generators
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 27 × 25 × 47 inches
- Weight: 18 lbs
- Exclusive sophisticated internal charge controller, externally adjustable for any type of battery.
- Marine-quality powder-coated aluminum body, all stainless steal hardware, marine-grade wire, water-tight housing.
- Variable pitch aerolastic all carbon fiber blades.
- Lightweight design is simple and easy-to-install.
- Produced 20 kWh of energy a month for marine-based, high-wind applications.