Wholesale Solar no longer offers the Primus Windpower 4 x 48" non galvanized augers for 45 & 47' tower kits
See our other Wind TurbinesPlease call to verify compatibility.
Primus Windpower 4 x 48" non galvanized augers for 45 & 47' tower kits
|Model||Part No.||Volts(DC)||Watts||Start-up Wind Speed (mph)||Monthly Output (kWh) @ 12-13.4 mph||price|
|Primus Windpower 4 x 48" non galvanized augers for 45 & 47' tower kits||4935112||CALL|
About Primus Windpower
Why Off Grid Systems Should Include Both Solar AND Wind
- Wind speeds are highest during the winter months when solar resources are at their minimum.
- Air density is highest in winter maximizing wind power production.
- Wind provides power during inclement weather when sunshine is not present.
- Wind provides power at night.
If Wind, Why AIR?
- Reliability: 5-year warranty with over 150,000 units installed globally since 1995.
- Up Tower Controller: Integrated controls inside the turbine regulate battery voltage.
- Ease of Installation: AIR is wired directly to battery bank, independent of PV controller and wiring.
- Certifications: CSA approved to UL and CSA specifications.
- Quiet Operation