OutBack Power FLEXpower ONE systems are more complete, more intuitive and easier to use than ever before. Equipped with a FlexMax FM80 charge controller, they now include an FlexNET DC Monitor, a GFDI, and a HUB10. They also now come with a Mate 3, programming and monitoring your solar power system an easy task. This particular FLEXpower model, the FP1 GVFX3648 comes equipped with OutBack's vented gridtie GVFX3648 inverter and is designed for 120VAC 60Hz applications.
Easy-to-install and Code Compliant
Wired with all of the necessary safety devices, the FP1 GVFX3648 FLEX power System is compact in size and ideal for smaller solar power applications, such as cabins, chalets, homes, remote communication sites and back-up power systems. With easy-to-install mounting brackets, the FLEXpower ONE System is designed for a quick installation. Saving you time and money. FLEXpower ONE components carry all of the necessary ETL Certifications for a code compliant installation.
The FP1 GVFX3648 FLEXpower system is the heart of our smaller Grid-tie Systems with Emergency Backup. They include solar panels, the necessary wiring and a wiring diagram. Check them out here.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 33.5 × 13 × 19.75 inches
- Weight: 98 lbs
- 1 Outback GVFX3648 Inverter
- 1 FLEXmax 80 Charge Controller
- 1 OutBack MATE3 Control Module and Display
- 1 Outback HUB-10 Communication Manager
- 1 OutBack RTS - Remote Temp Sensor
- Prewired AC and DC boxes with 120VAC Bypass and Type B Outlet
- 175 ADC breaker
- FLEXnet DC and surge protector for 120V 60Hz applications
- 80 amp charge controller breaker