OutBack Power FLEXpower TWO systems are more complete, more intuitive and easier to use than ever before. Now equipped with two FlexMax FM80 charge controllers, they also include a FlexNET DC Monitor, a GFDI and a HUB10. The Mate 3 makes programming and monitoring your solar power system an easy task.
The FP2 FX3048 Power Systems are ideal for medium-sized solar power applications.
Perfect for homes, small businesses or back-up power systems. They come with twoOutback VFX 3524 Inverters.
Easy-to-install and Code Compliant
You'll save your time and money because the easy-to-install mounting brackets allow for quick installation whether you mount it vertically or horizontally. The components in the FLEXpower TWO (listed below) carry all of the necessary ETL Certifications for a code compliant installation. These units come pre-wired for the two FM80 charge controllers and the MATE3 remote. Some assembly is required on site.
For more information on this system, call us at 1-800-472-1142 If this system isn't what you're looking for, be sure to check out Four Star Solar's Pre-wired, Pre-tested Power Centers or ask about a custom designed system.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 20.3 × 13 × 64 inches
- 2 Outback VFX 3524 Inverter
- 2 OutBack FM80 Charge Controllers
- 1 OutBack MATE3 Control Module and Display
- 1 Outback HUB-10 Communication Manager
- 1 OutBack RTS - Remote Temp Sensor
- Prewired AC and DC boxes with 120VAC Bypass and Type B Outlet
- 1 250A DC breaker
- 1 FW-X240 Auto Transformer
- FN/DC FlexNet DC Monitor