More complete, more intuitive, and easier to use than ever
OutBack Power FLEXpower TWO systems are now equipped with two FlexMax FM80 charge controllers. They also include a FlexNET DC Monitor, a GFDI and a HUB10. The Mate 3 makes programming and monitoring your solar power system an easy task.
The FP2 FX3048 Power Systems come with two Outback FX 3048T Inverters and are ideal for medium-sized solar power applications such as homes, small businesses, or back-up power systems.
Easy-to-install and Code Compliant
You'll save time and money because the easy-to-install mounting brackets allow for quick installation whether you mount it vertically or horizontally. The FLEXpower TWO carries all of the necessary ETL Certifications for a code-compliant installation. These units come pre-wired for the two FM80 charge controllers and the MATE3 remote. Some assembly is required on site.
For more information on this system, call Wholesale Solar at 1-800-472-1142. If this system isn't what you're looking for, be sure to check out Four Star Solar's pre-wired and tested power centers or ask about a custom-designed system.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 20.3 × 13 × 64 inches
- Weight: 162.6 lbs
- 2 Outback FX 3048T Inverters
- 2 OutBack FM80 Charge Controllers
- 1 OutBack MATE3 Control Module and Display
- 1 Outback HUB-10 Communication Manager
- 1 OutBack RTS - Remote Temp Sensor
- Prewired AC and DC boxes with 120VAC Bypass and Type B Outlet
- 2 175A DC breakers
- 1 FW-X240 Auto Transformer
- Surge protector
- FN/DC FlexNet DC Monitor