With 10.1 kwh of storage capacity, the compact WSS 4400 Watt USA Power Central 48VDC will keep the lights on and the refrigerator running when the power goes out.
Brownouts and blackouts cut your home's crucial electrical supply. This backup power system can keep the furnace fan running, the refrigerator cool, communications online and your home's security system functional.
Ready to Plug In
Our Four Star Solar crew assembles and wires American-made inverters, metal housing and batteries for an emergency power system that arrives pre-tested and ready to plug in. The WSS4400 Power Central keeps batteries charged by being plugged into your household grid. When a blackout happens the inverter instantly starts powering critical loads from the batteries until the power comes back on when it automatically re-charges its batteries and goes into standby. Housed in a locking Midnite e-panel, it comes with an easy-to-use monitoring system so you can check your power supply anytime of day. See below for a complete list of parts and call us if you need more information.
This system is plugged into an electrical outlet and the batteries are kept charged by the utility grid, ready to provide power when the grid goes down. It could also be charged by solar panels or a generator. Adding solar panels to this system would qualify you for a 30% Federal Tax Credit. Wholesale Solar offers Solar Panel Add-on Options for this system. AC coupling for gridtie installations may also be an option for you. Be sure to ask a Sales Tech for more information.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 33 5/8" × 15 1/4" × 41 1/4" inches
- System Monitor Gives Instant Status and "Percent of Full" Battery Info
- No Maintenance, Long Life, Sealed Batteries
- Attractive, Lockable Steel System Enclosure for Indoor Location
- AC and DC Input Breakers
- Inverter Bypass Switch Allows Choice of Generator / Grid or Inverter Output
- Easy to Connect Color Coded Buss Bars for AC and DC Connections
- Multiple Available Knockouts for Conduit Attachments
- Single System Grounding Point
- Clearly Labeled Connection Points for AC and DC Input and Output
- Fully Assembled and Tested by Experienced Factory Trained Technicians
- All Required Internal Cables and Connectors