DescriptionSuitable for a Variety of Applications The SunWize SW-S10P is a high quality 10-watt solar module suitable for a variety of photovoltaic applications including remote communications, security, rural electrification, water pumping and general battery charging. It can be used by itself or in applications that require multiple modules. When connected in series, you'll have sufficient voltage for battery charging under extreme high temperatures. Junction Box The weather resistant junction box allows for all wiring methods including moisture-tight strain relief connectors and electrical conduit. The bypass diodes insure reliable operation. This polycrystalline module consists of 36 solar cells. SunWize Still Offers Smaller Modules While some of the larger manufacturers no longer manufacture solar panels in smaller wattage, SunWize still does. Be sure to check out all of our SunWize panels. Warranty The modules are manufactured according to the strict requirements of international and US quality standards and come with a 25-year limited warranty.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 16 × 15 × 2 inches
- The glass surface is impact resistant and allows maximum light transmission.
- Polycrystalline solar cells are encapsulated and bonded to the glass in multiple layers of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA)
- Laminated with a white Tedlar™ backing insuring long life in severe environmental conditions.
- Weather resistant junction box accommodates all wiring methods including moisture-tight strain relief connectors and electrical conduit.
- Bypass diodes insure reliable operation.
- Anodized aluminum tubular frames offer strength and durability. Frames come with predrilled mounting holes.
- Manufactured in accordance to ISO 9002 standards, comply with U.S. and international standards.
- Factory tested to verify superior performance.
- UL listed.